Re: New Durango SUCKS!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 18:17:13 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Dec 18, 2003, at 2:27 PM, Terrible Tom wrote:
>
>> Proposed Ammendment To DML: Anyone buying one of these shall be
>> banned from The List. It's not a Dodge anymore!
>

> Of course it's still a Dodge! just like the Caravan, Intrepid, Neon and
> all the others.
>
> and that approach angle is abysmal, but a new front bumper could take
> care of that in very short order depending on what's hiding behind it....

I cought a glimpse of what I took to be the washer fluid tank peeking
out from behind the front bumper area, look into the driver sside front
wheel well. I'm going back tonight to look over it REAL good - after
the Stealer is closed. I will NEVER understand why manufacturers
started putting washer fluid tanks right behind bumpers - where its more
prone to being damaged in an accident. - - Oh wait - - now I know why
they put it there...

Point being - I don't think an after market bumper will fit too well on
the new Dungrango (no thats not a typo)

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (217) Days Left! *****

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/