Re: Re: Adjustable Shocks

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 19:19:10 EST

Thanks. They're web site is a little hosed, but I can get around it.
How would you rate the settings. I'm not really looking for soft, I
really want the range to be from stiffer than stock to unbearable on the
street. Probably quite a bit different from the drag racing guys. I
was also looking at some from Doetsch.

So I know I'm on the right track, do you remember your measurements? I
assume the measuments should be when the suspension is fully extended to
  fully compressed. I can load up the rear, but how do you compress the
front?

Jay W
505/287 Daktoa