Re: Re: Adjustable Shocks

From: Josh Klein (madboyz@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 18:25:18 EST

With these shocks you can go as loose or as stiff as you could possibly ever
want they are a dual purpose 12 way adjustable shock for drag racing and
AutoX

 They dont have a whole lot of different size shocks available so just get
your measurements as close as you can. To figure out compressed height of
your current shocks simply subtract the amount showing from the total
length. And its not as is they need to be able to travel upwards more then a
couple inches...

Hope that helps,

Josh