Re: 5.2 Distributor

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 00:02:49 EST

If you go aftermarket it'll most likely come with lighter advance springs in
it already.. so it'll allow the timing to advance quicker.
I'd say for the price and the simplicity o fthe job.. rebuild it.. and put
the lighter advance springs in it yourself. Distributors don't have very
much to them.
Aaron Wyse