Re: being 20 is a shit age (ranting, rambling, same old, same old...)

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 11:03:27 EST

<snip> so two other questions - are a 231 and a 241 in the same case? if I

<can find a full time case, that would be an upgrade I think I'd like to
<make.
<
<and also, since I clearly have either just enough or too much in her,
<what do you guys think of as "Faith" for a red, capped gen III's name?

Mike,
      I'm not too sure but I "think" one of the t-case have 27 splines and
the other has 32. That's the major difference, I "think", please don't take
my word as gospel on that. Some of the other folks on here have way more
experience with these issues then I.

      As far as a name goes, seems to me Faith is a little off. Especially
since she saw fit to leave you stranded in the middle of Ohio with few
options to get home without major expense right before Christmas. How about
name her for exactly what she has been to you this Holiday
season?........"Heartless"

      Good luck getting you and the Dak home in one piece. If I was closer
or you were in my neighborhood, I'd be glad to help if I could. However,
Delaware is just a bit east of where you are.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE