RE: Detroit Auto Show NEED TO SET DATE!

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 17:39:59 EST

i am definetly going. just not sure when... as someone said earlier.
weekdays are much better. i usually go in the evening during the week. i
have gone on a weekend and it was crazy!! i'm about 30 minutes from
downtown detroit.

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
91 Shadow 2.5l turbo, auto
http://www.hornok.com/zig

>From: Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: DML: Detroit Auto Show NEED TO SET DATE!
>Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:48:36 -0600
>

>Ok - all those interested in making a DML meet happen at the Detroit Auto
>Show, we need to set a day now. I should be able to make it Sunday the
>11th, but Monday the 12th would be much much better for me. (better odds of
>getting the time off work)
>
>Adam - can you make it? Anyone else?
>
>(wonders to self, self? when are you going to get sick and tired of pushing
>yourself to extremes like this?)
>
>Self: NEVER!!!!
>
>--
>Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine
>
>***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (216) Days Left! *****
>
>'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4
>'01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/
>http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work — and
yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx