Detroit Auto Show NEED TO SET DATE!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 16:48:36 EST

Ok - all those interested in making a DML meet happen at the Detroit
Auto Show, we need to set a day now. I should be able to make it Sunday
the 11th, but Monday the 12th would be much much better for me. (better
odds of getting the time off work)

Adam - can you make it? Anyone else?

(wonders to self, self? when are you going to get sick and tired of
pushing yourself to extremes like this?)

Self: NEVER!!!!

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (216) Days Left! *****

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/