Re: 2004 DML Calendar - voting page is up!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 21:03:13 EST

Jon wrote:

> As far as I know, everybody who expressed an interest in
> submitting pics actually has, so the voting page is up and
> running! The polls will close late Sunday night (12/28)
> (so we have a total of about four and a half days for the
> voting period - that's shorter than the usual seven days
> but I want to get going on it and get these things ready to
> go before January is over) ;-)
>

> To cast your votes for your favorite trucks, go to:
>
> http://www.dakota-truck.net/STUFF/CALENDAR/VOTE2004
>
> Thanks!

My votes are in as well... was hard to choose which of my own truck pics
to vote for!

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (!!!!!!!!!!ERROR!!!!!!!!!) Days Left! *****

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/