Re: home safe and sound

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 21:01:36 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> hey all,
>
> just a quick note (I'm not quite falling asleep as I type, but my mind
> isn't entirely here....) to say I made it - uneventfully, even!

Good news - glad to hear the rest of the trip went without a hitch.

> I think there was something else that I was going to mention but I don't
> remember what.

Uhaul Sucks - thats what you were going to say heh

> in other news, I'll never own a vehicle without cruise control or
> without a center armrest. and the 6-ish MPG I got proves that it really
> wanted to be a diesel too.

mmm diesel

Merry Christmas dude, are you still on for the Detroit show?

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (211) Days Left! *****

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/