Re: home safe and sound

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 08:22:14 EST

On Dec 24, 2003, at 8:01 PM, Terrible Tom wrote:

>> I think there was something else that I was going to mention but I
>> don't remember what.
>
> Uhaul Sucks - thats what you were going to say heh

actually aside from the price and the stripper of a truck ('96 F350,
460 gasser, 130k miles, 14' box, am/fm radio, fixed cloth bench seat)
it was alright. the trailer wasn't in stellar condition, but it pulled
well and was 100% functional. the truck drove well, pulled well, and
was actually in pretty good condition. the 460 didn't burn a drop of
oil and pulled like an SOB (caveat being that it got 6MPG doing it),
but I was really missing cruise, a tape deck so I could get my own
tunes piped in, and a center armrest. Those all would have been very
worthy additions =)

> are you still on for the Detroit show?

oh yeah. Even if this thing somehow turns into a bottomless pit for
parts and I can't get it fixed in 2+ weeks, I'll still have the
RamCharger (picking that up sometime today. yippee!)

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>