I can't make Detroit

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 14:03:27 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

>> are you still on for the Detroit show?
>

> oh yeah. Even if this thing somehow turns into a bottomless pit for
> parts and I can't get it fixed in 2+ weeks, I'll still have the
> RamCharger (picking that up sometime today. yippee!)

Well I'm glad you still are - because I just now found out that I am no
longer in the running for attending. Boss Man just informed me today
that unless he can find someone else to cover for me - it "ain't gonna
happen" and he didn't sound like he was holding out much hope for
someone to cover for me. We're short handed as it is.

So best not to consider me in any plans for the Detroit Show :-( *sigh*

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (209) Days Left! *****

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/