progress....

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 18:58:50 EST

I just pulled the rear driveshaft, and finished pulling the front.
I've also gotten 5/6 of the nuts holding the transfer case to the
transmission broken loose, but the last nut is just cruel.... left
side of the truck, so the exhaust is very much in the way, and there is
a tab attached with that nut that some electrical connector clips to,
so even if I could get a box end on it, I couldn't swing it. I'll have
to drop the exhaust to get at that.

the double 'joint at the aft end of the front drive shaft does seem a
bit crunchy in one direction, so that is a pretty safe hypothesis as to
the cause....

I took a bunch of pictures, as usual, and I'll try to get a couple of
the good ones thrown online tonight (stupid lack of bandwidth at home).
  I got some picts of the RamCharger, too.

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota CC 0x4 318                 '84 RamCharger 4x4 360