Help with Alarm!

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 18:28:36 EST

I'm trying to rid myself of this obnoxious alarm! I got the guts to just
cut the speaker off, thankfully everything works still...including the start
disable. I found the brain box under the dash, and unhooked everything, but
then it won't start. Box says EVS II and has MOPAR molded in it as well as
a couple other plastic boxes in the wiring so my guess is this must be a
dealer option or something unless you could get an alarm in a '92 (or '93,
it's a late '92 truck, VIN in the 500,000's). The wiring does look awfully
integrated to be aftermarket, but on the other hand I am just laying on the
floorboard and I've never wired an aftermarket alarm so I don't really know
what I'm talking about, lol...thanks in advance!!!

Travis

Expand your wine savvy — and get some great new recipes — at MSN Wine.
http://wine.msn.com