Re: Texas question

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 21:15:27 EST

Hey Brett...

The best company to get a tranny done by is APS Precision... I actually
had my tranny rebuilt at Cookson Transmissions in Duncanville, but that was
back in 2001... before APS came around.... Even if you have someone esle
build the tranny, you might want to get some, if not most, of the parts you
can from APS.... their valve bodies are awesome...

Tom "Slick" North
96 Dodge Dakota 5.2L RC