Re: Is there anybody out there?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 02:32:32 EST

On Dec 30, 2003, at 12:42 AM, Mallett, Donald B wrote:

> Is the DML slowing down for the holidays? or am I not getting some of
> the
> posts??

no idea. I'm on it like a hawk when I'm not under the truck, so I
don't know how many posts/day, and that's how I usually judge =)

but I do know that if I've got more than an hour or two to kill, I get
through all the new interesting stuff on pirate4x4, here and on the Mac
list I subscribe to, and then I'm stuck doing something *productive*!

help a guy out here, I'm running into things to do ;-)

and a very happy '04 to all, as well! may my troubles never be yours
;-)

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota CC *0x4* 318 (Borked!)