Re: Mopar Sirius Satellite Radio Kit

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 17:01:36 EST

I did find that the setting on the fm modulator was
too low. I cranked that up a bit and it seemed to
help. I can still hear a bit of noise/hiss in the
background if I have the volume up really loud.
I haven't really had time to really look into it in
depth yet. Heck, I haven't even had time to put the
dang snow tires on!! Thank goodness we haven't had any
snow yet! :)

--- Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com> wrote:
> Did you ever get your noise/sound quality problem
> worked out with that
> setup? If so, what did it turn out to be?
>
> -Bill

=====
Phil
2000 4x4 CC 4.7L