Last chance for the group buys!

From: sincityrt (sincityrt@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 03:13:50 EST

The two group buys I am hosting expire at the end of the day 12/31/03. I
can accept last-minute orders if you are paying via PayPal. PayPal payments
can be sent to my verified account SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com. All
information, pictures, prices and terms are posted on my website's group
buys page http://www.dakota-durango.com/groupbuys.html.

Group Buy #1: Billet A/C Knobs, Billet Fuse Box Covers, Billet Mirrors from
Billet Pro. Improve the appearance inside your truck or under your hood!

Group Buy #2: DODGE Visor Plaques. Covers up the ugly airbag stickers
which are annoyingly stuck to your visors.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com