Re: Dakky New Year

From: Peter Grace (pgrace@fierymoon.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 08:36:23 EST

Now THAT'S an enthusiast!

Stebel, how much is it costing you to import that sucker? One of my
friends moved to the netherlands and she's still waiting for her stuff
to arrive... :)

Hope your Dakota gives you as much love as mine does!

Pete

stebel@web.de wrote:
| Happy new year from Tany, Amy and Stebel from germany too. Hope our
rebuild projekt with the imported Dakota from Florida (will arrive
estimated in March) will end successfull.
| I try to make a photo diary with all the steps.
|
| Keep on Daking
| Stebel

Home.

http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110