was: Dakky New Year, Now: shipping cost to europe

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 09:27:09 EST

It costs 575 Euros to import, but that price is only because I know a guy whos business it is to ship cars all over the world.
So I think normally you pay something about 800 Euros to import a car from Miami to Hamburg.

Have fun
Stebel

dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net schrieb am 02.01.04 15:10:47:

> Now THAT'S an enthusiast!
>
> Stebel, how much is it costing you to import that sucker? One of my
> friends moved to the netherlands and she's still waiting for her stuff
> to arrive... :)
>
> Hope your Dakota gives you as much love as mine does!
>
> Pete
>
> stebel@web.de wrote:
> | Happy new year from Tany, Amy and Stebel from germany too. Hope our
> rebuild projekt with the imported Dakota from Florida (will arrive
> estimated in March) will end successfull.
> | I try to make a photo diary with all the steps.
> |
> | Keep on Daking
> | Stebel

Erdbeben im Iran: Zehntausende Kinder brauchen Hilfe. UNICEF hilft den
Kindern - helfen Sie mit! https://www.unicef.de/spe/spe_03.php