Re: Speaker Survey, Gen I and Gen II's

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 03:16:21 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

> Right now I've got Rockford Fosgate 6.5" coaxials (HPC2206) in the doors
> of my truck. Those who've heard them can tell you that they sound
> great. Definately worth the $150, they handle 100w each very well.

FWIW
human ears will go deaf after 6 actual watts,
if it sounds good, use them, dont fall for the
X/XX/XXX+ watt hype.

use an inline watt meter if you dont believe it ;)

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)