RE: Throttle body..was Ignition coils

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 18:11:19 EST

many happy customers. There are also many happy
> F&B customers - who used to be happy Fastman customers and switched.

Happiness is one thing....actual, documented, real world performance gain is
another. Some people are happy with chevvies.

> I'll stand by my statements. The F&B piece is better and it makes more
power - even if it wasn't the best choice for
> Ray's application.
>
> Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

I merely addressed your (their) claim about the F&B 50 making more power
than a Fastman 52. My application is a street driven and bracket raced 318.
With the mods I have it is much more demanding than a stock or mildly modded
engine. So if the claims were true that the F&B 50 outperforms a Fastman
52, it would have shown up eventually at the track. Sorry, it didn't!
>From my experience, I would guess that a F&B 52 would do as well but I'm not
gonna spend that much money for a pretty face.

RayB