Re: Need bright headlights!

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 11:24:59 EST

I purchased Silver Stars based on feedback from this list. They were definately
brighter than the stock bulbs but I still wanted more. I then ordered a set of
Xenon 55/100 watt bulbs from JC Whitney in hopes of making another improvement.
These bulbs were actually worse than the stock halogens. Everthing had a nice
blue hue to it but no nearly as much light. I have since switched back to the
Silver Stars. I have also installed driving lights were the stock fog lights go
and have them wired to come on with the high beams. This was a nice addition
and gets my high beams close to the excellent lights that were on my Avenger
and my PT Cruiser.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4