Need bright headlights!

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 21:34:01 EST

Driving home tonight,I noticed that my headlights are
not very night-piercing. (This after two years of
ownership!) Our Jeep GC has excellent
headlights,especially the high beams. But my Dak`s has
that diffused look,almost like my old Intrepid had
(but not nearly that dim). I`d like to get some bulbs
that are white,and much brighter,on both high and low
beam. Who do I ask? :) I got some bulbs from J.C.
Whitney a few years ago for my blue Dak,supposedly
"much brighter",but I could not see a difference. Are
those Silver Stars pretty bright? Thanks. Steve P.