back on the list/question

From: Erwin Mendoza (olds6887442@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 11:05:21 EST

Some of you may remember me, I joined the list back in 1999 but left, but I
came back, I currently have a 99 Dak SLT 4X4 extended cab V-6 pwr'd now that
I'm a family man I need a new Dak and I'm considering an 04 Quad-cab, my
questionis what is the real-world towing capability of the 4.7 I'd
eventually like to tow my 68 442 to long distance car shows, thanks in
advance for the input and hopefully I'll be toolin around in a new Dak

Erwin Mendoza
OCA# 29671
Rallye 350 Chapter(gone but not forgotten)
87 442 (gone as of 10/02/03)
68 442
99 Dakota 4X4 extended cab SLT
Edison, NJ
mailto:olds6887442@hotmail.com

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es