Bushings...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 18:32:54 EST

    O.K., well it's time, prolly going to be alot worse than I want to
hear..

    Got in my truck today to go pick up a little utility trailer I bought
and my truck is groaning it's ass off cornering opening and closing door and
on most ever time there is a weight transfer in the body roll. So I get
out of truck with it at rest and proceed to rock the front end, sure as
hell, bushings are shot. Closer inspection reveals very little in the way
of bushings left(lower controls @ this point).

    So, what I am after is a good reliable, but not top of the line, bushing
sets for a GenII 4WD DAK. Some hints of who to look at would be greatly
appreciated. Also, what am I in for on changing these myself?

As always, thanks for the information,

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red

---