Maintainence time...

From: Chris Reck (creck@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 18:46:15 EST

It's 75,000 miles and I've decided to finally get some things replaced that
I've neglected doing over the past couple of years.

I've had the PCV valve replaced at 61,000 and the Transmission speed sensor
at 55,000 miles. Besides the O2 sensor, spark plugs, and fluids, is there
anything else that I need to check enginewise?

This stems from having 1/2" of ice on the drivers side mirror and my
wonderful patience in chipping it off. It has a spider crack on it now and
I need to get a new one. Luckily for me, I can order just the glass.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Custom K&N
6x9 air intake,
Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO
tires