Chevy Colorado

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 10:54:25 EST

Out of curiosity I stopped at the chevy dealer today to see the Colorado. I
must say that Chevy's entry for the "mid-sized" pickup market is noticably
smaller than the Dak. I didn't get out the tape measure or anything but
just parking my 4x2 dak next to the 4x4 Z71 version (both clubcab) my truck
was taller and wider than the chevy. (I admit that with new tires and lift
my truck is about 2.5 inches taller than stock) Inside looked very
rudimentary and S-10 like, and smaller than the Dak. Big surprise there I
guess. I was going to drive one but decided not to waste my time.

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
See details and pics at: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/2kdaksport/index.htm