Re: Chevy Colorado

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 11:38:45 EST

"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message

> The dimensions are smaller, tow rating/payload is less, and it's got
> less power (especially when you consider the I-5 vs. V8). I've only
> seen exterior pictures and the TV spots, and it looks like a Silverado
> gone bad. Your evaluation of the interior doesn't surprise me - every
> Chevy truck I've see has had just about the same interior.
>
> My brother just got a 2000 S10 ZR-2. The bedrails sit as high as mine,
> but it's got a factory lift (2 or 3 inches) to get there.

What's really sad is that a stock height S-10 (not the xtreme or trucks with
the ZQ8 sport suspension) have rooflines that are still lower than mine is,
and I'm lowered. I'm just about the same height (almost an inch shorter at
the roof) as a 4x4 S-10.... It sure feels nice to drive the larger truck.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L