RE: Warranty Trouble with Supercharger and other mods?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 06:53:11 EST

Hate to say it...but you're going to have a hard time proving the S/C didn't
cause the transmission failure. I agree with ya and see your point...so
have them inspect the transmission and find out why. You can always deny
the estimate and have them pack up the parts.

How many miles are on the vehicle?

- Bernd