Warranty Trouble with Supercharger and other mods?

From: pcutler@amgltd.com
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 00:39:31 EST

Hi All,

Wnated to get some advice. I have a 99 Dak 3.9L with a Supercharger and a lot
of othe rmods. I have the Powertrain Plus warranty and the Tranny just locked
in first about a few weeks ago. I had it towed to the dealer and I do not even
think they looked at it. They just said it would not becovere dbecause of the
Supercharger. i told them they had to prove that the SC caused the problem
directly.

What I need:

Examples of past experiences.
Special terms or words to use to persuade them.
Anything LEgal on my side.

thanks

Pete
NY