Winter garage sale

From: Orange383 (orange383@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 17:19:53 EST

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a winter clean up and have a lot of dakota parts I am looking to
get rid of. Here's the list. Most parts are for GenII daks.

AAR fiberglass hood
Gray cloth bucket seats
center console
chrome grille
chrome aero headlight bucket - right
front spindles - 2wd
pre-97 chrome rear bumper - 2 small dings
complete tailgate
2 sets of wheels - 91 and 94
dash bezels - black and aluminum
magnum 360 exhaust manifolds
front corner and marker lights
pre-97 taillights
magnum 360 heads
magnum V8 intake manifolds - both egr and non-egr
various interior parts - gray or dark gray

If anyone is interested in anything, please e-mail me at
orange383@comcast.net. I will have use of a friend's digital camera this
weekend so I will be able to send pictures if interested. I'm really
looking to just get rid of this stuff so you can just about name your price
and pay for shipping with the exception of the AAR hood which I'm looking to
get $375 for, but will consider other offers.

David

P.S. Does anyone know if a high performance/aluminum radiator is made for
the GenII daks? Thanks.