Re: Throttle body..

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 16:48:45 EST

On your second point, I beg to differ. Put too large a TB on, and whack it
wide open, and there will be a bit of a hesitation. Too much air too quick
from an idle. The computer has trouble compensating THAT quickly.

I agree that in theory, it shouldn't happen, but real world results differ
some.

TonyC