Re: Symptoms of a HD Fan Clutch?

From: Victor (dohcrt@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 23:23:02 EST

My 92 did the same thing, I tried a Mopar std duty clutch and 2 different
std duty aftermarket clutches and they all did the same thing. There was a
TSB out for this issue and basically it said that it was normal :(

Vic in Phoenix

dohcrt@cox.net

92 Spirit R/T
89 CSX
88 CSX-T
87 Shelby Lancer
84 Rampage TI,II,III,IV,Neon??
97 Ram CC 4x4 Diesel
For Sale: MP MPI M1 w/ Turtle NIB $400 shipped (includes gaskets and adapter
kit)