Tying the knot again on 2/14/04

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 01:37:35 EST

I'm getting married again,this time to a 40 yr old
woman(Judy)on February 14th,2004..

We will be honeymooning in California,specifically The
Mojave & Tehachapi area(railfanning),then heading up
to San Francisco.Judy and i made every effort to rent
a Dakota or Durango,but with Thrifty wanting to charge
$300 extra for us departing SFO,i decided to rent a
Mustang from Hertz...

If anyone sees a Mustang in the Mojave/Tehachapi area
on February 18th-21st,with a couple wearing "Brett
Favre" #4 jerseys...that'll be us.

The second time is better,besides i'm told i'm loved
50+ times a week...

Digger
--- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <fasstdak@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Heheheheh.....