Introduction with a purpose

From: Karsh (karsh@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 05:16:55 EST

Howdy again. I'm al old member that has come back for some questions = and
info. I have a 2001 QC Dakota with the 4.7 V8. Just put some =
275x75xr16's on it and it drives great. No probs so far. Guy at the tire
store told = me he thought he could get an LT tire as big as 315x75xR16
which I think translates into 35x12.5x16. That's what I'd like to get on
them but Id = have to get a 6 inch lift I think first. That's something for
the future = anyway. Currently I'm looking to find some kind of molded
locking box for under = the back seat. I've seen that Dodge makes one for
the full-size trucks but haven't seen anything for the Dakota yet. Anyone
have any ideas? I'm = not needing anything really big. Basically I live in
Texas and have a = license to carry a concealed handgun. I'm needing
something that I can lock my = gun up in the truck in.

 John