Re: Introduction with a purpose

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 09:59:52 EST

Well, I looked around Google for a while but couldn't find it, I seem to
recal some on the list had found a webisted that made custom under seat
boxes for Dakotas. Maybe you should give the archives a searching for
boxes. Don't really remember if it was for a speaker setup or not.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red