Re: OBDII software codes

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 08:30:42 EST

Wow, not often my name gets dropped :-)

I think the registration code would have come to you with the paperwork or in an e-mail. Do not quite remember how I got my reg code. I'll check when I get home this evening. They are really cool units though, I have the tricom unit and have used it about a dozen times. Really helped when it told me what cylinder was misfiring =D

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L