Re: Jack Stands

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 12:48:25 EST

Well, it dosen't stick to wood worth a darn when you are trying to drive
up it. Youend up having to staple it down, and that in itself becomes
problematic. The best solution I have seen us xtra coarse sand mixed in
with rubberized paint and lathered on with a brush. it may not be neat
but it works...

>>> 03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net 01/06/04 04:12PM >>>

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:47:52 -0800, Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:42:23 -0500, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>> Here's an idea - ramps made out of a solid chunk of billet aluminum
-
>> any takers? ;-)
>
> What about spraying the wood ramps with Rhino or Line-X?

Why not buy that tape you put on skateboards? Hella easier and faster
apply.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota