Anyone have a TransGo Shift kit?

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 13:17:28 EST

I've been having a lot of problems with the auto trans in my 96 Ram over the past few months, most of those problems being with the shop that rebuilt it (twice). One of the things they did was add a Trans Go shift kit. My 1-2 shifts are fine, but the 2-3 shift hits really hard, enough to jolt you back in your seat. Is this normal? Any help would be appreciated since I have to do any work on this tranny myself now that the shop is refusing to honor their warranty.

Thanks,
Mike Styer
93 Dak (sold to DML member)
96 Ram (should have stuck with a manual trans)