Re: Chevy Colorado

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 14:02:53 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> andy levy said:
>
>> From what I can find, the Colorado maxes out at 4K with the automatic.
>

> You have GOT to be kidding. Even my puny V6 is rated to 5100 lbs. Either
> you're joking, or Chevrolet's truck is one big joke.

I couldn't get specs direct from Chevy (didn't feel like using IE for
their site, and don't have the required Flash installed in Firebird at
home), I found a review online. It doesn't surprise me, to be honest -
remember our trucks are overbuilt in general, and that Chevy is smaller
to begin with.

>>Nah, Dodge's ad team isn't that good unfortunately.
>

> Sad but true, although I did get a good chuckle out of the ad for the
> Durango where the father tells his son "See there? Hemi. That's all you
> need to know. Can you say Hemi?"

As soon as my father gets his Ram and can bring it out this way, I'm
going to start working on Marci's nephew on this. He'll be almost 3
1/2, shouldn't be hard.