Dodge Ads

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 18:05:57 EST

I must respectfully disagree with y'all on this one boys. I love those Ram
Hemi ads they are running with the burger joint worker day dreaming...
Also, let me quote a print ad from Wood Magazine : "With 345 horsepower,
it'll haul ass from sea to shining sea, mile after mile after quarter mile."
The shame of all this (IMHO) is that I never see any ads for the Dak, only
the Ram and Durango. Dodge could do better...
Cal