Re: RE: Warranty Trouble with Supercharger and othermods?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 17:38:51 EST

We have taken over complaints from other (local) dealerships and have
corrected them. It's up to each individual dealership on how they want to
handle complaints and warranty issues....but it can be done. It also
depends on the local and regional rep from DC (ours is super cool and "mod
friendly") so it's not a big issue for us.

They can't go to bat for other states....but if it were a local issue, i'm
sure it could be resolved. (There's two people on this list who have
already been "modified" at the dealership...and we will honor the labor
warranty.)

- Bernd