Re: Was: Slide in camper NOW: 5th wheel?

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 20:38:34 EST

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:14:36 -0500, bill@nissley.com ("Bill Nissley")
wrote:
>I guess everyone tired of this thread. I thought I'd get at least a couple
>of responses to this. As some had said, they never had seen a Dakota pulling
>a fifth wheel.

Wow, I must have missed that post. That's a great looking setup
you've got there.

BTW, I noticed on this picture (and on pictures you've posted in the
past) that you've got a FireStik (or similar) antenna mounted on your
drivers side. I've been thinking about this for a while and have been
debating on how to run the wire into the cab. How'd you do it? I was
thinking of crimping my own connector onto the cable once it was
pulled to the inside of the cab so that it wouldn't require as big of
a hole. (For some strange reason, I have much less of a problem
drilling a hole in the roof of an office building for much bigger
cable than I do making small holes in my truck.) :-)

-Bill