RE: RE: RE: Warranty Trouble with Supercharger and other mods?

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 21:11:47 EST

Bernd, believe it or not, some people who work in the car industry are
actually gearheads.....who woulda thunk? The rep could be there purely on
his own personal time and happened to "notice" something out of place.

So if you get caught in insurance fraud your defense will be, "hey, the rep
shouldn't have been at the races the same day I was". Wow, Perry Mason must
be racing to your house right now to defend that case.

My motto: you play, you better expect to pay. I disagree with anyone who
attempts that sort of stuff, gets caught and then whines because they won't
take responsibility. You race it and break it, you should be prepared to fix
it on your nickel.

Bob