Re: Body Work / Clear Coat

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 03:47:44 EST

Heres a more EXACT procedure:

Wet sand with 2000 grit paper, buff with some 3M Perfect-it III Rubbing
compound, then apply a hand glaze like mguires or wizard's.

It really doesn't get any more complex than that! :)

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #2

-Don't let incompetent people tell you that you don't know what your doing.