RE: detroit auto show - plans??

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 13:37:56 EST

We just need to set a time to meet at the doors of the show.
Mke, i've been kind of waiting on your word as to when you'll actually be
arriving in Windsor. From there you and i can take a shuttle across. It's
cheaper for 2 people over paying the fare at the border, and then parking on
top of that.

Personally, i want to go as early in the day as possible, and leave before 5
pm when everyone shows up after they are done work. It's insane at that
point, and you have trouble just seeing the cars, let alone getting close to
them.
Plus, i generally hate people. hahaha

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>so let's get something figured out, eh?
>
>I'll be there, chad was asking who'd be there, so I can only assume, adam
>said he's up for it (but something about taking a shuttle service?), mike
>kulczycki (is that kool-ZI-kee?) lives close, but the discussion I was
>remembering wasn't *exactly* accurate...
>
><http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0312/subject.html#906>

>Mike Maskalans

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es