detroit auto show - plans??

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 11:10:48 EST

so let's get something figured out, eh?

I'll be there, chad was asking who'd be there, so I can only assume,
adam said he's up for it (but something about taking a shuttle
service?), mike kulczycki (is that kool-ZI-kee?) lives close, but the
discussion I was remembering wasn't *exactly* accurate...

<http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0312/subject.html#906>

>>> ""mike kulczycki"" <dakota1994@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> i live about 30 minutes from the auto show. so i'll be there for
>>> sure. but yea they unveil things on press nights. it is still cool
>>> to see them at the show. maybe you could make up some magazine and
>>> get passes... the new grand cherokee that i am working on will also
>>> be unveiled.
>>>
>>> Mike K
>>
>> From: "Josh Battles" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote:
>>
>> So, we're all meeting at your place and going over in as few vehicles
>> as possible then? Thanks for the offer Mike!
>>
>> - Josh
>

> ""mike kulczycki"" <dakota1994@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> hey no prob... i just bought my own house in july, so i'm all set..
> i've got a nice long driveway..
>
> Mike K

so..... Mike - are you willing to host? I don't make for much of a
party, but I'm good at throwing parts at truck problems, it would still
probably make sense not to pay twice for parking even if it is just you
and me (no idea where you are, chad)

since with any luck I'm going to go dive under my truck and come out
with something that sounds like it should instead of something that
will eat parts, hopefully I'll be leaving tomorrow sometime. so if
we're going to do anything group-wise I'd kinda like to hear about it
=)

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota CC 0x4 318 (Borked)   '84 RamCharger 4x4 360 (DD)