Re: Was: Slide in camper NOW: 5th wheel?

From: Kenneth Eng (engkyq@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 17:11:29 EST

Bill,

I have the 2' Firestik and hood mount on my 98. Purchased them from
www.valcoelectronics.com
Go here http://207.36.47.252/cbacc/surface_mounts.htm and scroll down to
look at kit MK184R. The connector on the radio side of the antenna cable is
not installed. You will strip and solder it on yourself. I passed the cable
through a grommet on the firewall.

Ken
98 CC 4x2