Rancho Lift Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 00:39:14 EST

We are Having a Rancho lift sale this month. The price is 50.00 off our
already low price. ALso our lifts come complete with RS9000X 9 ways
adjustable shocks and Free Shipping

here is the link
for the 2000-2002 3" lift

http://dakotausa.com/eastcoasttruckin/product_info.php?products_id=38

here is the link for the 97-99 3: lift

http://dakotausa.com/eastcoasttruckin/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=14&p
roducts_id=32

Chris Lambert
Dakota USA
EastCoast Truckin
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, Hotchkis, GTS Functional RamAir Hood, F&B 70mm
TB, SpinTech True Dual Exhaust, Bed Rug, Leer 700, 18X9 Alt Wheels, SS
Grilles, SS Bumper, Custon Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Kenwood CD, 350
amp, JL 10" sub in console, DVD, Billit AC knobs. Under hood billit stuff