Re: detroit auto show - plans??

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 01:55:04 EST

I'm a no go for sure.... Too much crap going on to make the trip here in
Garyland :(

If someone would grab me some free stuff, I'ld make it worth their time
though.... brochures, posters, whatever....just enough to make it look like
I went!

Hope you guys have fun!!! :)

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #2

-Don't let incompetent people tell you that you don't know what your doing.